Terms and Conditions
STUDIO GROUP CLASSES - TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRE-PAY CLASS PACKAGES (1 or 2 Months)
• Payment must be made in advance prior to the commencement of the first session of the calender month(s). The sessions will be block booked for the same day and time, for the duration of the calender month(s) paid for. The aforementioned will apply for each month that is booked and paid for in advance. Payment will be based on a 4 or 5 week month.
• Should you wish to partake in a session midway through the month (new clients), you will be able to pay for the remainder of weeks for that calender month, subject to class availability.
• Payment should be made via BACS transfer. Cash payment will be accepted where this is not possible. Class bookings will not be confirmed without pre- payment.
• Should you wish to attend more than one class per week, you will need to purchase additional packs or use the drop in option (Pls see T'S AND C'S of Drop-Ins).
• If you are unable to attend a session for any reason, a MINIMUM of 24 hours notice must be given. If 24 hours notice is given, you will be issued with a credit to be used against a future class (other than your normal pre-paid class allocation and subject to availability). You will be given 8 weeks to use the credit. If the credit is not used within that period, it will be forfeited.
• Cancellation of sessions outside of the 24 hour notice period will be lost.
• Unfortunately we cannot make exceptions for last minute sickness, childcare issues, stuck at work or any other similar circumstances.
• All class packs paid for in advance will have priority over drop in bookings and will guarantee your space in the class sessions for that duration.
• In order to continue with your pre-booked sessions and guarantee your place, it is advisable to pre-book your next pack within one week of the expiry date of your previous sessions.
• In the event of my absence at short notice, or , in such circumstances such as when I am on annual leave and a replacement instructor is not available, a credit will be issued on your account to be used against any future bookings.
Drop in Classes
• We try to discourage ‘Drop In’ classes as research has shown that, people are less likely to commit to regular attendance. You are, therefore, not reaping the full benefits and accumulative effect of Pilates. We do, however, understand that, for some people for reasons such as travelling, it is a convenient option. Please note that Class Packages purchased in advance, will always have priority over a ‘Drop In’ session and ‘Drop Ins’ are subject to availability and will only be confirmed 24 hours prior to the actual class.
• ALL participants attending a ‘Drop In’ class must have completed AT LEAST two introductory sessions regardless of whether they have attended Pilates elsewhere. ‘Drop Ins’ will not be available to new clients who have not completed two introductory sessions.,